I would like to discover the job of dressmaker or of leather craftsman
Our different workshops organise Operational Readiness Jobs (POE). These training plans meet the needs of job seekers looking for a professional change.
The training plan is organised over a period of 399 hours (2 months and a half). It is the opportunity to discover the basics concerning the job of dressmaker or of leather craftsman.
If you succeed in doing your training period, you will be hired by the workshop. During the training plan, you will remain a job seeker.
The hiring process in the following one:
- Collective information meeting: presentation of the job, of the training plan as well as of the workshop.
- Dexterity test
- Motivational interview
Please find below the schedule of the planned Operational Readiness Jobs.
|Place||Métier||Collective information||Training start||Training end|
|BRULON CONFECTION||Leather craftsman||20/09/2018||15/10/2018||09/01/2019|
|ERNEE LUXE CONFETION||Dressmaker||03/07/2018||27/08/2018||15/11/2018|
|ERNEE LUXE CONFETION||Leather craftsman||24/10/2018||19/11/2018||07/02/2019|
|BAGAGE FRANCE LUXE||Dressmaker||12/07/2018||03/09/2018||22/11/2018|
|BAGAGE FRANCE LUXE||Leather craftsman||12/10/2018||22/11/2018||à venir|
Details of training
You make a part or the whole dress manufacturing process. You work with different programmable sewing machines while observing the quality and productivity criteria. We also offer ironing job careers.
You carry out a part or the whole leather items production. Your work could focus on different production steps:
- Leather cutting: identifying mistakes, placing leather iron punch, cutting
- Leather trimming: thinning down the edge of the leather items
- Preparation: preparing cut pieces, assembling leather components
- Leather Stitching: assembling the different leather pieces to make a leather item, using sewing machines
- Leather thread: making leather hot stamps using a leather iron
- Leather working table: producing a part of a leather item, using the traditional working table methods
- Checking stage: making sure that products are in accordance with quality regulation during and at the end of production